April: Outdoor Living Month

Today marks the start of April, I love when the 1st is on Sunday, like the organizational gods have aligned.  This month, I will focus on outdoor living since the weather is warming and I know I want to move my desk outside to enjoy this beautiful season during the day and plan evening cocktails with friends around the pool, don't you?







I want to provide you content that you are interested in.  Have questions about outdoor living that you want answered? Something you want to see more of?  Something you can't find? Email: blog@capellakincheloe.com














If you'd like help designing a home you absolutely love, contact me about design services.  





You can also follow me on twitter & see what I am saying on facebook.





Check out my Pinterest boards for inspiration, brilliant ideas, and lovely spaces.