You Know You're a Teacher When...





Have you ever caught yourself doing this???...or worse yet -- have someone point out that you are doing this???

When teaching is your life, you find yourself assuming that everyone needs things explained in detail..along with demonstrations. I am the worst at this! I will be trying to tell my husband something and I'll find myself breaking down the directions one by one....even taking over to model what needs to be done. Usually he looks at me with a certain look (yeah, if you're a teacher you know the look I'm talking about) and reminds me he's not one of my students :0)

I've even caught myself (on quite a few occasions) doing the same thing with other teachers. Sorry - it's just ingrained at this point!!! :0)

There are a million things that ONLY other teachers understand....

Come on over to our Pinterest board for You Know Your a Teacher When...... 

Link up to this post and create your own....