Thursday pics {wednesday ed. my bedroom}


This week the "Thursday pics" are on wednesday!
Tomorrow I have a very full day at school, so I've decided to write the column today. Few weeks ago I took some pictures of my bedroom {I think that I'm making so many pictures to save them in my memory..}..I really like the turquoise on the wall, the first thing that I see every morning..this color cheer me up! 




Questa settimana le "Thursday pics" sono di mercoledì!
Domani ho una giornata molto piena a scuola, così ho deciso di anticipare la rubrica ad oggi. Poche settimane fa ho fatto alcune foto alla mia camera da letto {mi sa che sto facendo tante foto per salvarle nella mia memoria..}..mi piace molto questo color turchese sul muro, la prima cosa che vedo ogni mattina...è proprio un colore che mi tira su il morale!


Thursday pics {wednesday ed. my bedroom}

Thursday pics {wednesday ed. my bedroom}

Thursday pics {wednesday ed. my bedroom}

Thursday pics {wednesday ed. my bedroom}

Thursday pics {wednesday ed. my bedroom}
Ilaria Chiaratti 2012