I dress {the way I craft} #2

Last month I started a new project, inspired by one of my new year resolutions. Inspired by Dottie Angel's book,  I called the project I dress {the way I craft}, and I'm happy to noticed that a lot of you are following this resolution!
So, here I am with another easy project. 
I kept it simple, but you can add as many doilies as you want!


What do you think about the result? Do you have any project about I dress {the way I craft} that you want to share? Just add your link below!

♡

Il mese scorso ho iniziato un nuovo progetto, ispirata da uno dei miei obiettivi per l'anno nuovo. Dopo aver letto il libro di Dottie Angel, ho deciso di chiamare il progetto I dress {the way I craft}, e sono felice di notare che molti di voi hanno condiviso questo obiettivo!
Così, eccomi qui con un altro facile progettino.
Io sono rimasta sul semplice, ma è possibile sbizzarrirsi con molti più centrini e colori!

Che ne dite del risultato? Avete qualche progetto in linea con I dress {the way I craft} che volete condividere? Aggiungete il vostro link qui sotto!

I dress {the way I craft} #2

I dress {the way I craft} #2
Ilaria Chiaratti 2012