I dress {the way I craft} #2

Last month I started a new project, inspired by one of my new year resolutions. Inspired by Dottie Angel's book,  I called the project I dress {the way I craft}, and I'm happy to noticed that a lot of you are following this resolution!
So, here I am with another easy project. 
I kept it simple, but you can add as many doilies as you want!


What do you think about the result? Do you have any project about I dress {the way I craft} that you want to share? Just add your link below!


Il mese scorso ho iniziato un nuovo progetto, ispirata da uno dei miei obiettivi per l'anno nuovo. Dopo aver letto il libro di Dottie Angel, ho deciso di chiamare il progetto I dress {the way I craft}, e sono felice di notare che molti di voi hanno condiviso questo obiettivo!
Così, eccomi qui con un altro facile progettino.
Io sono rimasta sul semplice, ma è possibile sbizzarrirsi con molti più centrini e colori!

Che ne dite del risultato? Avete qualche progetto in linea con I dress {the way I craft} che volete condividere? Aggiungete il vostro link qui sotto!

I dress {the way I craft} #2

I dress {the way I craft} #2
Ilaria Chiaratti 2012