Flowers and colors

A couple of days ago I was sitting in my livingroom {}, watching the morning rays of light and I realized that the winter is {finally} ending.
I like spring {probably is my favorite season}, and this year I have a reason more. We move to the new house in the middle of the spring. I can't wait to start this new adventure..I feel full of energy and thrilled, like the first day of school when you are child.
In the past months I collected some inspiring pictures that I want to share with you today and that I think are perfect to describe my emotions. Colors, flowers..happyness!




Un paio di giorni fa ero seduta sulla mia poltrona preferita {} a guardare i raggi di luce del mattino entrare dalla finestra e ho realizzato che l'inverno sta {finalmente} finendo.
Mi piace la primavera {è probabilmente la mia stagione preferita}, ​​e quest'anno ho un motivo in più. Traslocheremo nella nuova casa nel bel mezzo della primavera. Non vedo l'ora di iniziare questa nuova avventura..mi sento piena di energia ed entusiasta, come il primo giorno di scuola quando si è bambini.
Negli ultimi mesi ho raccolto alcune immagini che voglio condividere con voi oggi e che credo siano perfette per descrivere le mie emozioni. Colori, fiori..felicità!



{} Ilaria Chiaratti 2012
{instagram app. for iphone}







Source: flickr.com via Ilaria on Pinterest