Flickr says it's Friday {march edition}

Happy Good Friday my dear readers!
The past week has been full of news and joy for me and my husband. As you know we got the keys of the new house and we started the first works in the kitchen.
I also started the final project for my school: I have to design a vegan shop for clothes and shoes in an old building. So interesting! And the teacher was really pleased after my first ideas..finger crossed!
And another exciting news: I opened my own business! Yes, since this week, IDA Interior LifeStyle is registered to the Eindhoven chamber of commerce. 
I'm so, so happy.
Well, now you know why I wasn't always present on my blog in the past days ;-)


So, today is the first friday of the month, so it's time for Flickr says it's Friday {march edition}.
The Interior lifestyle group on Flickr received so many lovely pictures that has been really difficult decide which one add to the gallery. I hope you like my choise and I would like to thank you for all the pictures submitted. If you want to join us, click HERE!




Buon venerdì Santo, miei cari lettori!
La scorsa settimana è stata piena di novità e di gioia per me e mio marito. Come sapete abbiamo ricevuto le chiavi della nuova casa e abbiamo iniziato i primi lavori in cucina.
Ho anche iniziato il progetto finale per la mia scuola di interior: devo progettare un negozio vegan di vestiti e scarpe in un vecchio edificio. Davvero interessante! E l'insegnante mi è sembrata molto soddisfatta dalle mie prime idee..incrociamo le dita!
E poi ho un'altra grande notizia: ho aperto la mia attività! Sì, da questa settimana, IDA Interior LifeStyle è registrata alla camera di commercio di Eindhoven. 
Sono proprio felice.
Bene, adesso avete capito come mai ho lasciato un attimo il blog da parte nei giorni scorsi;-)


Comunque, oggi è il primo venerdì del mese, quindi è il momento di Flickr says it's Friday {march edition}.
Il gruppo Interior Lifestyle su Flickr ha ricevuto così tante belle foto che è stato veramente difficile decidere quali aggiungere alla galleria. Spero che vi piaccia la mia scelta e vorrei ringraziarvi per tutte le immagini caricate. Se vi va di unirvi a noi, cliccate QUI!


La Tour Eiffel - It very easy to print them on bookpages

maisonfive
fluo loveATLITW
kitchen corner: mein lieblings ~
Happiness is a decision ~Iro {Ivy style33}
bathroom cornerJoyful Lova
ADC diplay
have a nice week endValentina AdC
kitchen1
knitted pot holders1Lisbeth
CushionsHeartHandmadeUK
very personal packagingArtoleria
All the pictures are from Interior Lifestyle Flickr group and belong to the authors.