Calling All Pk-2nd Guest Bloggers!!

 I love learning from others and sharing in this terrific community of teacher bloggers. I have found that teacher bloggers are some of the most creative and giving of all.... So....


I am opening up my blog and making way to bring in some guest bloggers. This is a perfect opportunity for new bloggers......and it gives my readers something new to look at (I know. I know.....I should be enough in all my fabulousness **as I roll my eyes** but I know we all have different experiences.....and we can all learn from those experience vicariously. Plus, it's just downright fun to see new people and what they bring to the table.....

So, if you'd like a chance to guest blog for my wonderful Kindergarten Lifestyle :0) click on the tab at the top of this page called, "Guest Bloggers".

I can't wait to hear from ones that are interested :0)