Share-a-Blog Sunday

The first blog-teacher I am going to introduce you to today is Tessa from Tales from Outside the Classroom. Tessa is a primary grades team leader for her school and she gets to work with teachers in grades Kinder-3rd. I love the stuff that Tessa makes - I have a "Tessa has something new" radar and I fly over as soon as it goes off! I love how she includes ideas for the various grades she assists. She understands the progression from kinder on up. Having taught all those grades myself, I know how valuable it is to know that progression...... :0) Click HERE to see her blog for yourself!





Ok, now on to another blogger who is just as great and also not a classroom teacher.   (I think sometimes we classroom teachers feel like we don't have much in common with other various teachers in the building, but these bloggers prove we actually do!)
Valerie from All Students Can Shine (formerly Grow Up Learning) is a resource 1st and 2nd grade teacher. It's so nice to have the special education viewpoint included. I am in love with her sneak peek of her new Spring Unit - which by the way Valerie -- get busy because I really need that for my plant unit! :0) Anyways - be sure to go take a look yourself!