Priority and commitments

These days, and I suppose also the next months, will be a little complicated for me. Too many things to do and not enough time!
I have the last project for the school to prepare, the one that I will show to the exam commission in june, I have to coordinate all the works in the new house and start to pack for the house moving.
And in the meantime the everyday life goes on, with all its commitments..I'm not complaining, I can't wait to start this adventure {and finish the school!}..I'm just realizing that I have to define my priority
My blog is very important, I love to write this diary and get in touch with my wonderful followers. So I'm sure you understand the situation, and forgive me if I'm not here every day. I'll do my best, I promise!


{below: my two favorite moments of the day, the morning and the crochet in the evening, when I finally have some relax}.


Questi giorni, e suppongo anche i prossimi mesi, saranno un po' complicati per me. 
Troppe cose da fare in troppo poco tempo!
Devo preparare l'ultimo progetto per la scuola, quello che dovrò presentare alla commissione d'esame alla fine di giugno, devo coordinare i lavori nella nuova casa e iniziare a preparare gli scatoloni per il trasloco.
E nel frattempo la vita quotidiana va avanti, con tutti i suoi impegni..non mi sto lamentando, non vedo l'ora di iniziare questa avventura {e di finire la scuola!}..mi sto solo rendendo conto che devo definire le mie priorità.
Il mio blog è molto importante, amo scrivere questo diario ed entrare in contatto con i miei splendidi followers. Perciò sono sicura che capirete la situazione e mi perdonerete se non sarò qui tutti i giorni. Farò del mio meglio, ve lo prometto!

{qui sotto: i miei due momenti preferiti della giornata, la mattina e l'uncinetto serale, quando finalmente mi rilasso un po'}.

Priority and commitments

Priority and commitments

Ilaria Chiaratti 2012
{Instagram app for iphone}