April planner

Like I did in the past two months, here I am with the planner for the next month, April 2012 {time flies}.
I hope that you find useful these montly planners!
I wish you a nice weekend and a good new week, on Monday {and probably for the rest of the week} I'll be not here, finally we get the keys of the new house..hooray!
{news and updates on Twitter and Instagram}
download the planner HERE


Come ho fatto negli ultimi due mesi, eccomi qui ancora una volta con il planner per il prossimo mese, aprile 2012 {il tempo vola}.
Spero che troviate utili questi planner mensili!
Vi auguro di passare un bel fine settimana e una altrettanto buona nuova settimana, lunedì {e, probabilmente, per il resto della settimana} non sarò qui, finalmente ci danno le chiavi della casa nuova..evviva!
{news e aggiornamenti su Twitter e Instagram}
scarica il planner cliccando QUI
calendario3.cdr
Ilaria Chiaratti 2012