Seuss FREEBIE for Leap Day!

Here is my newest freebie - direct to you! I am joining Angela Watson's linky party from The Cornerstone!.

I love Dr. Seuss and celebrating his special day! But sometimes I get overwhelmed by all the cute things out there and lose sight of the nitty-gritty.... :0)

Well, here's an activity that allows you to get the nitty-gritty done with a Seuss flare!!!


I'll keep this short and sweet :0) - Basically your kiddos will use what they know about word family words and blends to help them read some words. Some of the words are real words and some are nonsense (just like what we often see in our beloved Dr. Seuss books). Your kiddos task is to sort the words with Thing 1 and Thing 2.

I hope this adds a little flare to your classroom and takes a little off your shoulders as we make the push to Spring Break!!