Inspirations for the entry

Monday I told you that during the weekend I looked for some inspirations for my entry. 
Luckily the new house has a very spacious entryway, with the original stairs and a lovely black and white floor (in dutch it's called "terrazzo", in italian "graniglia"). 
I think it's very important give a personal touch to this part of the house, it represents the "welcome" and reflects the style of the all house. So I'm looking for something interesting, fresh and young. At the moment the only element that I'm sure to use is my vintage bench, maybe in a new color.
And here a gallery that I've collected on Pinterest that could be useful to think things through!
What's your favorite?

Lunedì vi ho detto che durante il fine settimana ho cercato alcune ispirazioni per il mio ingresso.
Per fortuna la nuova casa ha un ingresso molto spazioso, con le scale originali e un bel pavimento bianco e nero (in olandese si chiama "terrazzo", in italiano "graniglia"). 
Penso che sia molto importante dare un tocco personale a questa parte della casa, rappresenta una specie di "benvenuto" e riflette lo stile di tutta la casa. Quindi sto cercando qualcosa di interessante, fresco e giovane. Al momento l'unico elemento che sono sicura di usare è la mia panchetta vintage, magari in un nuovo colore.
Ed ecco una galleria che ho raccolto su Pinterest che potrebbe essere utile per chiarirmi le idee!
Quale preferite?



Source: ikea.com via Ilaria on Pinterest








Source: femina.dk via Ilaria on Pinterest