Going Going Gone




instagram shots from shoot



Moving is hard.  The moving truck comes in 8 days, I had a photoshoot Monday for Jezebel magazine, I am shooting another project this Monday, my husband's birthday is Tuesday, and in the midst of all that I must pack up my life in Atlanta and say goodbye to my friends.  So I am taking a little break from blogging, it makes me feel better to let you know than to just disappear.  And sadly, my grandmother passed away and I am gone this, our last weekend in Atlanta, to go to her funeral in Wyoming.






Me and Grandma Cleo.  





I am so excited to be moving back west and looking forward to hitting the ground running with my design business in Arizona.  Despite the manic-ness of the next two weeks, I am still taking on new clients and projects for March and beyond.  If you'd like help designing a home you absolutely love, contact me about design services.