February planner

I really like the monthly planner..I think that it's very usefull to have in few seconds a quick view of all the monthly appointments. I always used it, probably because I have a bad memory {or too many things to do!}.
So, I've decided to create a very special IDA lifestyle planner that you can download for free here! I know that it's already the 8th, but the month is just started!



Ho una vera passione per i planner mensili.. penso che sia molto utile avere in pochi secondi una rapida panoramica di tutti gli appuntamenti del mese. Li ho sempre usati, probabilmente perché ho la memoria corta {o troppe cose da fare!}.
Così, ho deciso di creare un planner esclusivo IDA lifestyle che potete scaricare gratuitamente qui! So che è già l'8, ma il mese è appena iniziato!
February planner
Ilaria Chiaratti 2012