IDA xmas presents


I'm not used to exchange gifts with my italian friends..when I moved here, one of my best girlfriend moved to the USA and the other one remained in Italy. So, for us the best gift is spending the 26th december together.
Actually, another one friend {my ex-collegue} is the only one that every year make something by herself. So, this Christmas, inspired by her creativity, I've decided to create something with my hands {from my heart}: for my friend that lives in the States my "sweet dreams" pillowcase and for the other two, these multi pockets to hang everywhere.


I'm thinking to make something like that for my Etsy shop but I'm not sure, I'm not so precise..let's see!


Non sono abituata allo scambio dei regali con le mie amiche italiane.. quando mi sono trasferita qui, una delle mie migliori amiche si è trasferita negli Stati Uniti e l'altra è rimasta in Italia. Così, per noi il più bel regalo è quello di passare il 26 dicembre insieme.
A dirla tutta, un'altra cara amica {la mia ex-collega} ha sempre prodotto da sola i suoi regali di Natale e quest'anno mi sono fatta ispirare dalla sua creatività e ho deciso di creare qualcosa con le mie mani {dal mio cuore}: per la mia amica che sta negli USA la federa "sweet dreams" e per le altre due questi multi tasche da appendere ovunque!


Sto pensando di fare qualcosa di simile per il mio negozio Etsy, ma non sono sicura, non sono molto precisa..vedremo!


2012-01-02
Ilaria Chiaratti 2012