I dress {the way I craft} #1

One of my resolutions for the new year was "dress the way I craft" {inspired by Dottie Angel's book}.
No sooner said than done!
This is my first try, really easy as all my projects are. For this project I've been ispired by this image that I've found on Pinterest and that I've use for the DAY PIN DIY #1 (from A beautiful mess blog).
Instead of the fabric patches, I've made cute wool hearts, using the Coats Cucirini Big Wool.

So, what do you think? Do you like the result?
I'm really happy, this is exactly what I had in my mind!


Uno degli obiettivi che mi sono riproposta di seguire per il nuovo anno è quello di "vestirmi nel modo in cui creo" {ispirato dal libro di Dottie Angel}.
Detto, fatto!
Questo è il mio primo tentativo, molto facile proprio come tutti i miei progetti. Per questo progetto sono stata ispirata da questa immagine che ho trovato su Pinterest e che ho utilizzato per il DAY PIN DIY #1 (da A beautiful mess blog).
Invece delle toppe in tessuto, ho realizzato dei cuori di lana, utilizzando la meravigliosa Big Wool della Coats Cucirini.

Allora, che ne dite? Vi piace il risultato?
Io ne sono davvero felice, è esattamente quello che avevo in mente!

cardigan
IMG_4251-1
Ilaria Chiaratti 2012