Flickr says it's Friday {december edition}

Hello everyone, welcome to Flickr says it's Friday {december edition}.
During the last month, my Flickr group received a lot of pictures inspired by xmas and today I want to share with you my favorites.
Thank you so much to all of the contributors (not only the one here today) for your artistic flair and your creativity. The group is growing day by day and I cannot be more happy.
I have to say that, since I want to keep a high level, I will be more selective. I don't want to be rude, but I think that this is a good way to challenge ourself {I'm a contributor too!}.

And since yesterday there are some new icons on my blog. Did you noticed them? You can see them in the right sidebar. With just a click you can see all the post of my four columns. 

I hope you enjoy the gallery, the new icons and I wish you a lovely weekend!
Do you have any interesting plan to share?


Ciao a tutti, benvenuti a Flickr says it's Friday {december edition}.
Durante il mese scorso, il mio gruppo Flickr ha ricevuto un sacco di immagini ispirate al Natale e oggi voglio condividere con voi le mie preferite.
Grazie mille a tutti i membri del gruppo (non solo quelli che sono qui oggi) per il vostro talento artistico e la vostra creatività. Il gruppo sta crescendo di giorno in giorno e non potrei essere più felice.
Devo però aggiungere che, siccome voglio mantenere un livello qualitativo alto, d'ora in avanti sarò più selettiva. Non voglio essere scortese, ma penso che questo sia un buon modo per sfidare noi stessi {anche io ne faccio parte!}.

E un'altra piccola novità è che da ieri ci sono alcune nuove icone sul mio blog. Le avete notate? Le trovate nella barra laterale destra. Con un semplice clic è possibile visualizzare tutti i post relativi alle mie quattro rubriche.

Spero che vi piaccia la galleria, le nuove icone e vi auguro un fine settimana incantevole!
Avete qualche programma interessante da condividere?



Lance Lantern


gingerbread cookies
cafe noHut
Christmas DecorationsHeartHandmadeUK
Still-life of Tree & Wallpaperyvestown
Oh Christmas tree!... ♫ ♬citrusandorange
My Xmas... white & lightArtoleria
christmas treewhereyourheartis
pink christmasATLITW
new year51Lisbeth

Pictures from:
Interior Lifestyle group