Crochet blanket {+ scheme}

I'm crazy, I know.
Last month I made a new baby blanket and, since I really like the result, three days ago I started to make one similar for my bed...probably it will be ready in a year!
I'm using a very simple and nice pattern that I would like to share with you. 

Sono pazza, lo so.
Il mese scorso ho fatto una nuova baby blanket e, dal momento che mi piace molto il risultato, tre giorni fa ho cominciato a farne una simile per il mio letto..probabilmente sarà pronta tra un anno!
Sto usando uno schema molto facile e carino che vorrei condividere con voi.
Crochet blanket {+ scheme}
Crochet blanket {+ scheme}

This is my inspiration...
Ho preso ispirazione da questa foto..


And these are my new cushions! Yesterday I've been to the city center and I bought the big one and the round insert..and in the evening I made the cover. One side is pink and the other is light gray (I used the Coats Cucirini "Big wool")..pretty, isn't it?

E questi sono i miei nuovi cuscini! Ieri sono stata in centro e ho comprato quello grande e un inserto rotondo..e ieri sera ho fatto la cover. Un lato è di colore rosa e l'altro è grigio chiaro (ho usato la lana "Big wool" della Coats Cucirini)..carino, non è vero?


Crochet blanket {+ scheme}

Crochet blanket {+ scheme}
Ilaria Chiaratti 2012