2011/2012: accomplishments and resolutions

Hello everyone and happy 2012!
Thank you so much for all the comments that I've received in the last days and for a big exciting news: 600 followers! I can't explain how much thrilled I am and I want to thank all of you for your support.


Well, another year is passed so I want to start the new one with my personal "accomplishments and resolutions list".
Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't believe too much in these kind of things...but since this is my journal, a way to document my life, I've decided to create two lists: one for the 2011 accomplishments and the other for the 2012 resolutions.


accomplishments:


- the most important one {under every aspect}: we found the perfect house and we bought it


- the blog is growing: until now I have 600 followers and almost 250.000 visitors..and almost 1.000 fan on my facebook fanpage


- I've opened my Etsy shop


- my job as a free lance photographer is growing and my pictures have been published several times in Italy and France {+ Norway and China}


- I've met amazing people that inspired me to find my way


- I've been involved in the most important italian craft fair {Abilmente} as a designer for Coats Cucirini


- I've started a new amazing project with a couple of creative friends {Redecorate}

resolutions:


- open my own studio as interior stylist {but first finish the school!}


- start some new exciting projects for the magazine


- improve my dutch


- organizing more events in the new house with my friends


- reach 1000 blog followers


- come back to Asia and visit Cambodia and Laos


dress the way I caft


- lose 5 kilos!



So, what do you think, I can handle them? And you, what are your resolutions for the new year?


Ciao a tutti e felice 2012!
Grazie mille per tutti i commenti che ho ricevuto negli giorni passati e per una novità pazzesca: 600 followers! Non potete immaginare quanto sia emozionata e voglio ringraziarvi di cuore per il vostro sostegno.

Bene, un altro anno è passato quindi voglio iniziare il nuovo con la mia personale "lista dei risultati e degli obiettivi".
Forse mi sbaglierò, ma non credo molto in questo genere di cose...scetticismo a parte, visto che questo è il mio diario, il mio modo personale per documentare la mia vita, ho deciso di creare due liste: una per i risultati ottenuti nel 2011 e l'altra per gli obiettivi che vorrei raggiungere nel 2012.

risultati:

- il più importante {sotto ogni aspetto}: abbiamo trovato la casa perfetta e l'abbiamo comprata

- il blog è in crescita: fino ad ora ho 600 followers e quasi 250.000 visitatori..e quasi 1000 fan sulla pagina Facebook

- ho aperto il mio negozio Etsy

- il mio lavoro di fotografa free lance è in crescita e le mie foto sono state pubblicate più volte in Italia e in Francia {+ Norvegia e Cina}

- ho incontrato persone straordinarie che mi hanno aiutato a trovare la mia strada

- sono stata invitata come designer per la Coats Cucirini alla più importante fiera artigianale italiana {Abilmente


- ho iniziato un nuovo incredibile progetto con un paio di amici creativi {Redecorate}

obiettivi:

- aprire il mio studio come interior stylist {ma prima finire la scuola!}

- iniziare un paio di nuovi progetti entusiasmanti per la rivista {che ho in mente da un po'}

- migliorare il mio olandese

- organizzare più feste/cene nella nuova casa con i miei amici

- raggiungere i 1000 followers

- tornare in Asia e visitare la Cambogia e il Laos

- vestirmi nel modo in cui creo {Dottie Angel docet "dress the way I caft"}

- perdere 5 chili!

Allora, che ne dite, ce la posso fare? E voi, quali sono i vostri propositi per il nuovo anno?

2011-2012
Ilaria Chiaratti 2012