Thursday pics: new blanket inspired by Dottie Angel

When a few months ago I received my copy of  "dottie angel ~ the peachy crafty world of tif fussel", I immmediately decided to create my own version of the "dottie angel blanket".
The first idea was to start a brand new one, but then I've decided to modify a blanket that I've started but that (for some reasons) I've never finished.
Here the result!


Quando qualche mese fa ho ricevuto la mia copia di "dottie angel ~ the peachy crafty world of tif fussel", ho deciso immediatamente di creare una mia personale versione di una "dottie angel blanket".
L'idea iniziale era quella di iniziarne una nuova, ma poi ho deciso di modificare una coperta che ho iniziato, ma che (per alcuni motivi) non ho mai finito.
Ecco il risultato!

Inspired by Dottie Angel

Inspired by Dottie Angel

Inspired by Dottie Angel


Ilaria Chiaratti 2011