california bohemian

Earlier this year, I did a post "What's your style", explaining that my specialty is casual luxury with a California twist.  I try to incorporate culture, history, playfulness, and nature in every space I design and I think that embodies California design as well.  So when Ally did this post, she inspired me to show you California design in its many incarnations with the same foundation that I abide by.  After last week's California modern and California Christmas, we are continuing with California bohemian (as a style - not as a geographic necessity.)



Natural elements paired with global textiles layered onto of each other to create an effortless and comfortable style.  Plenty of pattern and color with pieces that have history with the patina to show it.  This is California bohemian.




House Beautiful / Roman Alonso







Design Sponge/ Jordan Ferney







Apartment Therapy (my old neighborhood)







Schuyler Samperton in Domino







C Magazine/ Jacqui Getty







the glitter guide/ Amber Lewis





If you'd like help designing a home you absolutely love, contact me about design services.