Rose Gold in Design




clockwise from top left


Arteriors Home Laura Kirar Caviar Collection | Ann Sacks Michael S Smith Gilt | sixth and main | Benjamin Moore chippendale rosetone HC-58 | Pinterest | Martha Stewart Wedding via Everything Fabulous | my rings | Suzanne Kasler Inspired Interiors | Signature Hardware Hammered Mirror




Not one to like anything matchy-matchy, I choose rose gold for my wedding rings to complement my platinum engagement ring.  Since then, I have seen rose gold becoming ever more present in fashion and jewelry.  Rose gold hasn't quite made it's entry into interior design, brass is still the metal of the moment, but before long I guarantee you'll see more products available in a rose gold finish.  Because let me tell you, there is not a lot out there now!  It was a deep search to find the few products featured above.  In the meantime, copper has a warm metal look (I've even had a few people ask if my rings were copper) or if you pair blush with gold, the blush will cast a warm glow on the metal (as you can see in the image in the bottom right).



What do you think of this emerging trend?






If you'd like help designing a home you absolutely love, contact me about design services.  You can also follow me on twitter & see what I am saying on facebook