pretty in pink tonight



Just wanted to let you know of a little store that I love, not only because of all the gorgeous linens they carry, but also because everyone that works at the store is gracious, charming, and delightful.  Gramercy was the site of our Design Collective meeting last night and tonight they are having their second annual Pink Party.







Thursday October 20th 5pm-7pm



Peachtree Battle Shopping Center


2351 A Peachtree Road, NE 


Atlanta, GA 30305






There will be generous raffles and 20% everything in the store during the party benefitting The Doris Shaheen Breast Health Center at Piedmont Hospital.



I snapped these pics when I was there last night.  I was so pleased to see that they were carrying some of my favorite products- turkish towels and fabrics from Istanbul.  Truthfully there is nothing in this store I wouldn't take home with me, even the monogramming with someone else's initials.  Seriously, I would pass it off as heirloom.  I hope that you will stop by Gramercy tonight and if not promise me that you will visit soon.






















































If you'd like help designing a home you absolutely love, contact me about design services.  You can also follow me on twitter & see what I am saying on facebook