CSA Bounty






This is what I made from this week's Serenbe CSA share.  You don't need a CSA to make these recipes, I just want to show what is possible by buying what is in season and fresh and maybe get you thinking about your daily veg differently.  





Swiss chard gratin with mash potatoes

Asian greens in garlic sauce (served with bean recipe below)

sweet potato and black bean burritos with okra rellenos

Vegetable & Rice Golabki

beans in peanut sauce

I also blanched and froze the collard greens from this week to use later.

And made more fridge pickles (sliced cucumnber, white vinegar, water, hot pepper, celery seed & sugar)














If you'd like help designing a home you absolutely love, contact me about design services.  You can also follow me on twitter & see what I am saying on facebook.