Times is passing by

Well to be honest I don't see it passing by. Everything goes too quick, but I suppose thats a good sign. 24 hours a day isn't enough, 36hours would be ideal.

I am on several projects for the moment working in our house, keeping the bed and breakfast together with my boyfriend. Doing some little DIY projects on my own, creating a website, some antiques shopping and off course reading. Because don't we all read a lot on the internet. Looking for fantastic articles in blogland :-)

A couple of days ago, I think Last week ago I saw some gorgeous pictures in the New York Times.

And I just saw that Renee from Renee Finberg 'Tells All' wrote a nice article about it with gorgeous pictures.

What a great taste she has, thanks for sharing and I just put here the one's a really love. So I can drool on them.